To make the rice:
- Add 1 cup basmati rice to a small stove top pan on medium heat.
- Add 1/2 can coconut milk. When boiling, stir gently, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Check in 15 minutes and fluff with fork when the rice is completely cooked.
- Slice in half 1 eggplant, 2 yams, 1/2 spaghetti squash & 1 zucchini and place on baking tray. Sprinkle with coconut oil and pepper. Place in 400* oven about 30 min or until cooked.
- In a large saucepot over medium heat, add 1 can coconut milk, 1 chopped carrot, 1 scallion & handful of chopped grape tomatoes. Add 1 tbs. of the following: tumeric, cumin, paprika, all spice, cinnamon, masala powder & curry power.
- When the carrots are almost cooked remove from heat and blend completely in a blender. Return to heat.
- Scoop pulp from spaghetti squash and chop up remaining vegetables. Add to sauce pot liquid until ready to serve.
- Present rice and curry in large bowl or dish. Garnish with sesame seeds, sliced mango & avacado. Serves 2-4.