Salmon Croquettes are an easy and delicious dish that satisfies any seafood lover! This reciepe is a little more spicy than the first one I posted. You can follow this recipe as a guideline or add your own blend of spices and flavors. For this recipe:
You Will Need:
- 1 can pink salmon
- 1 cup japanese panko breadcrumbs, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons diced red pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sriacha sauce
- 1 cup oil, for frying
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- wasabi sauce
- sriacha sauce
- lemon wedges
- Combine half the breadcrumbs and all ingredients, except oil. Mix well. Form into 8 3-inch patties. Dip each patty in the reserved breadcrumbs. Refrigerate 15-30 min to allow to set up.
- In a shallow skillet heat 1 cup of oil on medium heat. Shallow pan fry each patty until each side is a light golden brown. Drain excess oil on a paper towel.
- Serve on a large platter with lemon wedges, sliced tomato & avocado, and dipping sauces.
Serves 4 as an entree or 8 as an appetizer.