This tasty, sweet treat is perfect for a mid day energy boost! The ingredients are completely raw & vegan. Amp up the nutrients by using completly organic. You can use any nuts you have on hand, or if you are nut-free you can replace them with 1 cup steel cut oats.
You will need:
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup cashews, almonds or mixed nuts
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until everything is full ground and combined. Mixture should be sticky and clump together.
- Pour the mixture into a big bowl and begin forming into small balls in the palm of your hand. Pack tightly.
- Place the balls on parchment paper and let set in fridge for 1-2 hours. (You can omit this step but it helps the balls keep their shape) Store in an airtight container.
- Enjoy! 😃
Makes about 20-30 balls.
Serving size 1-2 balls per person.