Easiest dinner you will ever make- with most items straight from the fridge!
Cheesy, deconstructed Cheeseburger has your favorite cheeseburger flavor minus the bun! You can go completely carb free by throwing it over a salad, or top a bowl of mashed potatoes, a plate of french fries or tator tots for a yummy diner-style dinner the whole family will love!
For this recipe you will need: (to feed family of 4)
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1/2 large onion & 2 tablespoons olive oil for sauteeing
2 tablespoons sofrito & few squirts of ketchup
1/2 package of taco seasoning
Salt & pepper to taste
For the toppings:
Shredded cheddar cheese, or sliced american (whatever you have laying around-I used both in the video)
sliced and chopped pickles
1/4 head of lettuce chopped
1-2 diced plum tomatoes
mayo, ketchup, hot sauce, ranch dressing ect whatever you like to drizzle on top
Throw it all on top of mashed potatoes, french fries, tator tots, ect or ontop of a large salad to go carb free!
- Start by sauteeing the chopped onion in with the olive oil over the stove (I used a large wok over medium heat.)
2. Add 1/2 taco packet to the meat into a large bowl
3. Add a few heaps of sofrito to the meat mixture
4. Add a few squirts of ketchup and 1 egg to the meat mixture and mix up together. Add to the onions cooking on the stove and continue to cook until all the meat is browned and cooked thoroughly.
5. Top the meat with american, or shredded cheddar cheese, continue to cook until melted. Scoop onto of mashed potatoes, bakes french fries, tator tots or even on top of a salad. Garnish with your favorite cheeseburger toppings like pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, extra cheese, and drizzle with ketchup and mayo.